Ginjo

In the sake brewing process, the exterior shell of the rice is removed and only the kernel, better suited to the brewing process, is used. The rice polishing rate is an indication of how much of the original grain has been removed. A polishing rate of 60% indicates that 40% has been removed and only the remaining 60% is used in the brewing process.
: Ingredients of Ginjo-shu
Rice, rice koji, brewer’s alcohol
Polishingrate: 60% or less

Koji Rice: at least 15%

בלעדי לימה וקדמה

נאנבו ביגין – גינגו

More Details

This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.